Sunday, February 21, 2016

"Stealth" Las Vegas Trip Report Coming Soon

I got home last night from a trip to Las Vegas -- Feb 15-20, to be exact. Due to a bunch of things going on at work and in my personal life, I decided to keep the trip relatively low key. I planned to start a trip report today, but what was supposed to be an easy few hours of Sunday work turned into an emergency situation that I had to help handle.

So ... it is coming. Poker, food, friends, the horror hotel, my personal Uber service, ... Stay tuned.

2 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

You mean life gets in the way of a Vegas trip report?

11:47 PM  
Blogger angerisagift said...

yeah yeah i saw an ILL.school had an illegal beer pong tourney going on. i am sure u had to put a stop to that.or mayb 1 of the kids didnt know what Harry Potter character to dress up as #thestruggleisRealasSHEEEEEEEEEEEIT

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home