Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas ... and Thank You!

lightning family Christmas tree in the
early morning hours of Christmas 2014
 
 
Merry Christmas to all my readers and online friends!
 
At this time of year, I find myself being very thankful for everything I have. I am fortunate to have a wonderful, loving wife and three great kids. I have a job that I love and co-workers who make going to work a joy. My mother is still alive, as well as my brothers and my sister.
 
I am also very thankful for all the friends I have made and interact with through poker, both online and in person, this blog, twitter and facebook. These modes of communication, along with text messages and phone calls, keep me connected with others who lead similarly busy and full lives.
 
I am thankful for the friends I have met through social media and have had the opportunity to meet in person. As I will be writing in my next post (the continuing saga of my last Las Vegas trip), playing poker and just bumming around with friends in Las Vegas in the absolute shitz!
 
Best wishes to everyone as we navigate through this fascinating thing we call life.

5 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Same back at ya!

9:39 PM  
Blogger angerisagift said...

Happy Kwanzza!!!!!!!! hopefully u find that song u wrote in high school.

12:02 AM  
Blogger cokeboy99 said...

Merry Christmas!! As I continue to tell people about my recent trip to Las Vegas, I call it the best trip ever, due to spending so much time with you and rob. Being in vegas is always a great time, but having friends out there at the same time makes it even more enjoyable!

12:58 AM  
Blogger ManInBlack said...

Thanx for being my friend. and have a merry xmas

8:29 PM  
Anonymous KenP said...

Those you were playing against seemed more blast from the past than bloggers. So sad!

Maybe the buyin should go: Buyin times months between posts.

But it was nice to see they are still alive. :)

1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home