Friday, October 24, 2014

Even a Blind Squirrel, Volume 44

I felt like playing in an online tournament and knew that Cardschat was having one on Carbon Poker tonight. I found a credit card that worked for a deposit and put a minimal amount on the site.

When the tournament began, I was also playing a little PLO. The poker gods gifted me a few cards in the cash game, leading me to think that maybe tonight might be my night. A few hours later ...


Yeah, it was only a small tournament (although Cardschat tournaments have some really tough players), but it was possibly more motivation for me to get back to playing tournament poker. Once Black Friday hit and online play dropped off, I began to play more brick and mortar cash games and moved away from the grind of tournaments.

Or am I really just fooling myself?



5 Comments:

Blogger angerisagift said...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!! i love online poker were i play the Samuel Adams and Mountian Dew is always cold.they have my fav weed. and i can have taco bell,mac/cheese,or just a nice pnut butter/banana/jelly/bacon samwich on white/wheat bread toasted

11:24 PM  
Blogger Tony Bigcharles said...

a few minutes ago, i just deposited $63 on bovada since i was broke there so i could play too.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Nice cash!

8:06 PM  
Blogger ~Coach said...

No hand analysis? Pfffttt... Nice job anyway..., I guess... ;)

5:41 AM  
Blogger Team MiRketti said...

Nice Score! I haven't played a tournament online for quite a while. I may try one again here in the next week or 2 if I manage to stay home on a Sunday and not sleep all day.

8:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home