Saturday, June 01, 2013

Heading to Las Vegas on Sunday



I am getting ready to spend a little time in Las Vegas this upcoming week. I'll be arriving Sunday afternoon and will be staying at Bally's for five nights.

I've been busy at work and in my personal life, so not a whole lot of time has been spent making plans. I am thinking about playing in one of the Golden Nugget Grand Poker Series games and likely will be checking out action at the Rio WSOP tournaments and cash games. I will, of course, be playing some cash games at Bally's -- my Las Vegas home -- and maybe Luxor, Bellagio, ...

Friends who are in town who have my cell phone number -- hit me up! I will also be able to respond to friends who message me on twitter: @lightning36. I plan on bringing my laptop and trying out the wifi at Bally's poker room.

Possibly one or two more posts going up before I start the trip. Yowsa!

7 Comments:

Blogger Tatude said...

Just gonna miss you. Arriving the following Sunday. Coulda had a meeting of the Inner Circle. I've been working on the secret handshake.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Tony Bigcharles said...

guess ill be seeing u soon, really not much else to look forward to anymore that will brighten up my day, my life will only get worse from here.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

See ya next week.

8:37 PM  
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

Enjoy yourself! Good luck out there on the tables.

10:35 PM  
Blogger grrouchie said...

Hopefully we can meet up.
Maybe not for poker for at least for a few brews after I get out of work one evening.

10:54 PM  
Blogger edgie212 said...

I'll be there to0 6/5-8 and will probably play the Golden Nugget event on Wendesday! @jeff_edgerton

5:23 PM  
Blogger PokahDave said...

Good luck!!!

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home