Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day!

I consider myself fortunate to still have my Mom around. Although her health situations can sometimes be tricky, she is still alive and ticking and will turn 88 this fall.


Being the thoughtful planner I have always been, part of my criteria in looking for a wife was that the woman also needed to be a great mother. I certainly hit 100% on that account as my wife is a fantastic, loving mother to three kids. Today will be a lazy day for her, which is in contrast to her regular schedule of being busy, busy, busy-- even though I sometimes chide her that her busyness oftentimes includes watching television, posting on Facebook, or playing games like Candy Crush Saga!


If you haven't done so already, do something special for any mothers who have a special place in your life, be it even something as simple as making a telephone call.

The sun is shining and summer is almost upon us. Have a great day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

You and I have something in common - we're lucky to have our mother around.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home