Saturday, January 05, 2013

Office Holiday Party -- Late Edition


A few years ago one of the employee groups at my workplace came up with a great idea. The thought was, since so many parties and events are in December, move the holiday celebration to January instead. So ... tonight Mrs. lightning and I will be going to a nice event to celebrate the holiday season. Not a bad way to spend a cold evening in January.

I guess this will really end the Christmas season at my house. My wife has been taking down Christmas decorations and is ready to pack up the holiday dinnerware.

Next up in January -- birthday celebrations for both myself and my wife. Please email me for contact information for presents. $100 minimum, however. Cash is always good. PayPal works.

Enjoy this fine January weekend!

7 Comments:

Blogger Zin said...

I will send you and your wife each 100 pesos total of 200 pesos.

3:28 PM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Hmmm ... $7.80 each? I'm not a proud man -- we'll take it.

Next!

4:44 PM  
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

Count me in... I'll ship $99.99. Check's in the mail.

Happy soon-to-be birthdays for you & your wife.

4:50 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Cash? What's that?

7:19 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

I'll hit up Poker Genius next time I see him and I'm sure he'll want to send you something.

8:30 PM  
Blogger grrouchie said...

if you would have said neteller i'd be all over donations...
too bad

:)

12:12 AM  
Anonymous Steve said...

We are having our party in January as well. Better timing all around. Happy January Birthdays to both of you. No money though.

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home