Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Off to Las Vegas -- WPBT

Wouldn't you know it -- as much as I worked my butt off to have everything at work completed in order for me to leave for Las Vegas with an empty desk, I didn't save some Adobe document changes properly and had to stay an extra hour to resubmit the changes. Sheesh.

I get into Las Vegas Thursday afternoon and return home next week on Tuesday. I decided to leave my laptop at home, so I will be relying on my non-smart phone.

I will be sending out occasional tweets from Las Vegas (@lightning36) and plan to make a few dial-a-shot calls.

Saturday I will be playing in the WPBT tournament at Aria. My last longer partner will be Rob.

I hope to see several blogger friends this loooong weekend. There is even a rumored trip to the laundromat with TBC. Does Las Vegas get more exciting than that?

See ya on the flip side!

11 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Travel safe and good luck at the tables.

7:48 PM  
Blogger PokahDave said...

TID!!!!

10:27 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

See ya soon!

Are you bringing a portable washer/dryer with you for Tony?

11:32 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Wish I could go! Have fun!

Patrick

6:14 AM  
Blogger grrouchie said...

Man, I wish I were vacationing in Vegas!!!

Jealous

6:57 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

grrouchie, LOL.

That's one of the main reasons I don't move to Vegas. Where would I go for FUN?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Josie said...

Ohhhh Im so jealous i cant work.

8:59 AM  
Blogger OhCaptain said...

Have a great weekend. Wish I was going...

9:06 AM  
Blogger ManInBlack said...

Welcome to town man. hit me up when you have a chance

1:26 PM  
Blogger grrouchie said...

@Rob - LA? San Fran? Montana? Wherever you want.

Unless I'm dragged away by someone with a death grip on my willie I'm never leaving Vegas!

:)

12:55 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

no laptop and non-smart phone! how will you get anything done?

enjoy the poker!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home