Saturday, August 04, 2012

Hosting a Mixed Home Game Tonight



Tonight should be a fun and interesting night. Ala George Costanza: "Worlds collide." I am hosting a poker game at my house tonight and have invited guys from my "regular" home game along with people from my "international" home game. The regular home game guys have not played in many months and are happy to play. The international people play at least two times a week. It will be Chris, Steve, Mike and Bob mixing it up with Azi, Mohammad, Amir, Alireza and Sandeep. I have already warned the regular crew that the international people are pretty aggressive with pots sometimes exceeding $100 in a $.05/.10 NL game.

I know that a handful of bloggers are having a blast at Okie-Vegas this weekend. I am expecting a dial-a-shot call from Instant Tragedy as he and a bunch of other degens are putting a hurt on the Keystone Light supply in Oklahoma. I hope the call comes during my home game tonight.

3 Comments:

Blogger Josie said...

Have fun tonight! Is that an air hockey table in the background?

OMFG I hate the sound associated with this blog.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Good luck in the home game.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Zooks64 said...

I'm going to host a game the 29th of Sept. be sure to keep an eye out for your invite!

Enjoy your home game! I wish my game would make more often than it does.

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home