Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Josie's Football Picks

Since it seems like I have become Joe C's new butt boy (sorry Gary, Waffles, and Wolfie -- you guys are old news), I am happy to post her picks for this week's NFL games:

Green Bay 14

New England 13

San Fran 12

Dallas 11

Detroit 10

Atlanta 9

Chicago 8

NY Giants 7

St Louis 6

Baltimore 5

Miami 4

Oakland 3

Jacksonville 2

NY Jets 1



btw -- Begin to line up to be Josie's next pawn. That means you --  Ken P, Neo, MOJO, PokahDave, and Lucki Duck. Hmmm ... did I forget anyone?

4 Comments:

Blogger The Neophyte said...

Sorry Charlie, I am pawn to 2 women already, I've met my lifetime quota.

5:14 PM  
Blogger crafty said...

You'll find, I think, that her boots, when licked, taste strongly of servitude and the slow inexorable draining away of one's dignity.

It's an unpleasant taste at first, but one gets used to it.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Josie said...

Thanks Lightning! I appreciate it very much.

I did wear boots in AC...

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Six Pack abs said...

And if I have to choose a spot to brain with friends after address, Josie Wood is a top bet. Maker's Symbol is inexpensive.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home