Saturday, April 09, 2011

lightning C strikes again!

This guy is running hot this week as he chops for over second place money in the Twitter Nightly. The chop involved four people and it seemed like an okay deal to me.

I was hoping to play in the WSOP Circuit Event in St. Louis, but that did not work out. I will probably miss a chance to try to satty the current Heartland Poker Tour main event in northern Indiana also. Timing is everything some months. Work and life just gets in the way ...

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous KenP said...

I'd gotten some forewarn. The breeze carried a faint echo of "Sparky, josied me again." so I figured you'd gotten your -josie-grove back.

(That'd be a strike thru on a real setup.)

5:21 AM  
Blogger Josie said...

Congrats on the cash.

10:04 AM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Nice job!

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home