Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Enroll in Donkeyman Coaching Today!

On Tuesday nights the true donkey in me comes alive. Give me any freeroll, any site, any size and I'll head toward the final table. The reward doesn't matter -- I will survive. Yessssss. And you can survive too. How? By learning from the best -- Donkeyman Coaching. Flash: Special rates this week only on Donkeyman Coaching. Get six hours of Tuesday night official Donkeyman Coaching for the low introductory price of only $11.50 -- about what I got my dirty little hands on tonight. That comes out to about ... uh ... without a calculator -- about like $1.80 per hour? Learn ninth level strategies like playing primo hands like 7-10 sooted and watch the flop smack you in the face time and time again. Watch previous graduates like PooPooFace and Nimrod16" show you how to donk off chips faster than Joe C with a big stack! Learn how to rant even better than Waffles and learn what phrases like &$##*&%%@! really mean at the table. You too can become another satisfied customer. Look what this program graduate had to say: "I learned a lot from Donkeyman Coaching. Heck, I even use the same strategies when I play bridge. They wonder what the heck I am doing. I have them thoroughly confused." And ... if you act RIGHT NOW, you will receive, at no extra cost, the official Donkeyman Coaching balla hoodie -- worn by some of the baddest d-bags in the game: So ... if you want all of your poker hands to look like this: Order Donkeyman Coaching TODAY!! You'll be glad you did. This guy certainly was ...

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Lucki Duck said...

Your poker skillz are only exceeded by your fashion sense.

Especially like the "Hook 'em Horns" gang sign :o)

9:05 AM  
Blogger Jordan said...

Good stuff, lightning.

9:29 AM  
Blogger CEMfromMD said...

Sign me up! I need Donkeyman Coaching!

10:30 AM  
Anonymous KenP said...

Gotta go with the duck.

Josie is looking more and more prescient.

11:17 AM  
Blogger lightning36 said...

Whew -- for a minute I thought that KenP was saying that Joe C is precious. Almost spilled my coffee ...

11:26 AM  
Blogger PokahDave said...

strategery at its finest!

1:16 PM  
Blogger Wolfshead said...

What a rush.

4:25 PM  
Blogger The Poker Meister said...

I'm all in! How do I pay you? Do you accept Diners Club credit card?

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home