Thursday, July 01, 2010

Where Has He Been?
Chicago ... Clear Lake, IA ... Las Vegas ... Cincinnati

I am finally home tonight after almost three weeks of stop and go trips. It looks like I will now stay put for three weeks before heading up to the Mayo Clinic at the end of the month.

Back to the Office Soon
Sadly, my sabbatical ended last month but I am still off on some non-contract time. I return to the office in just over a week. I have not been in for an official working day since the end of January. In that time, a new web-based computer system has been implemented. As expected, noone seems to like it. My co-workers have all been dealing with it since I have been gone. That also means that at least they understand it. Looks like I need to crack the instruction manual and start learning it quickly. It should be fun returning to work as the least competent person in the office.

2 Comments:

Blogger OhCaptain said...

We'll be around at the end of the month. Don't forget to look us up :)

10:16 PM  
Blogger bastinptc said...

Re work: Publish. ;-) I have a friend there who teaches art. Very nice guy, if you're so inclined.

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home