Friday, June 18, 2010

lucko 7th out of 21 in WSOP Event #30

Wow -- our man lucko21 is currently 7 out of the final 21 in WSOP Event #30 -- $1500 No-Limit Hold'em. Best of luck in Day 3 today. Take it down, brudda!

Final Notice

No reservations needed, no agenda -- just a little meet and greet. All poker bloggers welcome!

Ready for Las Vegas

I leave for Las Vegas in just over 24 hours. I haven't been there since the December blogger gathering. Very much looking forward to this trip. When I return I will be posting about some trips I have made to spots that are part of music history. I just recently returned from one.

I have not made concrete plans as to what tournaments I will be playing while in Las Vegas. I usually spend most of my time playing cash games at places like Ballys and MGM. I suck at online cash games but do much better in person. I had a decent string of tournament cashes a few years back but have not had great success recently.

Although I rarely venture downtown, I might play in tournaments at Binion's and the Golden Nuggett. lucko's deep run, however, makes me wonder if I should play one of the ultimate WSOP donkaments. It looks like I could get in on Day 1b of WSOP Event #36. Could that be fate or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home