Thursday, August 27, 2009

Has That lightning Guy Stepped Up His Game?
The fields may be small, but there is no denying that I have been doing well in tournament action lately. The guy who couldn't seem to seal the deal in BBT4 has actually won several small tournaments in August and had a few near misses. Sometimes tweaking your game a little when it has gone flat can really help.
Since this is the busiest time of the year at work for me, I have been playing only a few private tournaments and an occasional SNG. I don't have the time to get involved in many tournaments with big fields right now.
Tomorrow night -- live poker action as some guys from my softball team get together to donk it up. Yowsa!

3 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

You've been hot since your trip to Corky's. Connection? I think so, lol.

8:31 AM  
Blogger SirFWALGMan said...

You are just benefiting from me not being there to knock you out.

10:18 AM  
Blogger PokahDave said...

Lightning is on Fire! I need to know how to tweak myself out of the funk....what the fuck did you tweak?

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home