Saturday, June 06, 2009

Weekend Musings

Objects May Be Closer Than They Appear
The BBT4 TOC is tomorrow, right? Funny thing -- not being in it, I don't know anything about it. Last year, I was fortunate to win the BBT3 freeroll at the end of the season. Too bad there isn't one this year.

I know other bloggers are anxiously awaiting this final event. As for me, BBT4 has been over for a week. I have been looking in the rearview mirror.
I Know I Will Be Watching ... NOT!
Kendra. Denise Richards. Does anyone really care? Will anyone really watch this crap? Blonde hair + a pretty face + two boobs = a reality show? Sheesh -- make a reality show about Tonya Harding and I'll watch.

Do You Need Me To Zip Up Your Pants, Honey?
Why is it that women have to hover over their husbands/boyfriends/sons when shopping for clothes with them? Shit -- they follow them into the dressing room and hang out right outside the room. Maybe I'll head into the dressing room with my wife the next time she tries on clothes. I bet the women would love that, right?

I mean really, guys -- have some balls, huh? Tell them to back off. You look like ninnies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home