Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quick Weekend Update
1) Yowsa --- I begin a vacation from work tomorrow. I feel like I have been crawling to the finish line the past few weeks. Man, do I need it!

2) I'm going to the White Sox - Cubs game on Wednesday. Growing up in the far west Chicago suburbs, I am one of those rare people who roots for both teams. However, the White Sox have always been my main team. This will be the first time that I will wear my White Sox hat in Wrigley Field. I hope to make it home in one piece Wednesday evening.

3) I will be leaving for Las Vegas on Thursday. I plan on playing WSOP Event #43 -- Seniors No-Limit Hold’em World Championship -- on June 22. I figured that I would rather be one of the young guys than the old guys (if I played a regular event).

4) I have exchanged phone numbers with a few bloggers and hope to meet a few of the people I have played against the past few years. I am getting really excited about going. Las Vegas - what a great place!

3 Comments:

Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Enjoy your vacation and safe traveling.

I left a comment about your last-longer bet offer. See what you think.

10:51 PM  
Blogger 1Queens Up1 said...

Good luck sir! Its a shame i'll miss you by a few days!

8:35 AM  
Blogger PokahDave said...

Good luck....may Lightning strike at the WSOP!

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home