Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Skillz HORSE Tournament -- Out On 7th Street
In Limit Stud Hi, I was dealt 2s-As-2c and completed to 200. 4th Street was 2d so I bet 200 and was called by ElSnarfoGrande. 5th Street was 7s, and ElSnarfoGrande and I cap betting at 1600. I thought at first that he was on some type of a draw, but his aggression told me I'd better be prepared to find out he was ahead. 6th Street was 7c, giving me a boat. We bet and I was all in with a 2's over 7's boat against his three 9's. Unfortunately, 7th street gave him a higher boat -- 9's over 4's -- and I was out in 49th place.

Remember what I said at the end of my last post?
"Tomorrow night is a HORSE tournament. I actually run okay in HORSE -- if I can bypass the boat over boat beatings I have taken the past few months in Omaha and Stud."

Did I call it or what?

5 Comments:

Blogger OhCaptain said...

You got the lottery numbers for this week too? That would be handy :-)

6:40 AM  
Blogger gadzooks64 said...

Those Corporation Poker donks are total lucktards... if I say so myself!

7:50 AM  
Blogger ElSnarfoGrande said...

If it makes you feel any better, my laptop almost didn't make it to 7th street when your board paired. With the money we had in there at that point I was prepared to call 2 bets and lose, rightly or wrongly.

GG last night and hopefully you get luckboxed tonight......but it is the Moooooooookie.

10:22 AM  
Blogger BWoP said...

Doesn't a hammer boat beat everything? Especially in a blogger tourney.

12:39 PM  
Blogger Memphis MOJO said...

Can I borrow your crystal ball?

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home