Tuesday, November 06, 2007

I Suck

Okay, it is now confirmed: I can not do a freaking thing right in tournaments anymore. I was sailing along fine until a run of bad beats online and in person sent me into a tailspin. The result: I am in a deep slump. I can not seem to cash in a blogger tournament anymore, I can't get into the money at CardsChat tournaments, and I haven't been doing well in independent tournaments. The only success I've had recently has been at Rounders Radio events -- and the success has been limited at that.

I was in my tournament slump before my last Las Vegas trip, didn't do well there (although my cash game kicked ass), and have been a non-factor in most tournaments since my return. How frustrating.

The funny thing is, I can't seem to identify one or two things that are not working. Nothing seems to be working.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Oh, by the way, a big congrats to Kajagugu, who took down the MATH this week. Kaja seems to have upped his game the past few months. Good luck in the finals. I hope to break out of this slump and join you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home