Thursday, November 15, 2007

4th Place in The Mookie


Made a deep run in The Mookie on Wednesday. I was patient throughout and pushed when necessary. The final hand is posted above. I raised pre-flop and Astin put me all in. I was a 60% favorite, but those damn spades just ended the night for me. However, it was a decent cash, and the first time I even made a blip on the BBT2 standings. This will just motivate me to concentrate even harder on my game, which has shown a little life lately.

Congrats to Mike_Maloney, who took down the Mookie, and to Astin, who finished second.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Maloney said...

Congrats on the deep run.

2:18 AM  
Blogger TripJax said...

I know you've been needing to see some results from your work at the tables...glad to see you had a nice finish...

...keep it up!

8:26 AM  
Blogger Astin said...

I'll tell ya, I wasn't happy when I saw the AQ get flipped over. I just got lucky.

Great job on the deep run. GL, you'll see a win soon!

8:52 AM  
Blogger The Average Joe said...

Nice job on another final table!!

I actually caught some of the Bulls/Clippers game last night... They look like they're getting it together. If only they kept Tyson Chandler and ixnayed Ben Wallace, you guys could have gotten Garnett... What a mistake huh?

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home