Friday, June 08, 2007

The Big Move
Getting ready to move to a new house across town. It has been 13 years since our last move. At that time, we had a two-year-old daughter and a newborn son. Now, we have a teenage daughter, a son who will become a teenager in two weeks, and a girl who is nearing 11. Talk about different worlds.

Aside from having ten times as much stuff to move (and bodies that now have an additional 13 years of wear and tear), the big pain will be paying on two mortgages since we are waiting to move out before doing some cleaning, fixing up, and putting our old house on the market. I am glad that I had a poker heater right before the Neteller mess started.

I am hopeful that I will not have internet cable problems or network issues at my new place. I hope to be back on a regular poker schedule next week.

Catch ya on the flip side ...

1 Comments:

Blogger MTC said...

Hey Light!! Best of luck in your new home.

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home