Friday, July 28, 2006

Getting burned out ... or ADHD?

Just can't seem to stay too interested in tournaments anymore. I get in them, get bored, then do stupid stuff. Tired of sitouts too. I am finding the ring games and SNGs much more fun.

Maybe it is time to cut back my playing time a little. Or play in some higher stakes games. Or get some more live game action.

So yes ... if you have played against me in a tourney recently, you know that I have sucked the big one the past few weeks.

Added note: Must just be fatigue from my recent medical difficulties and going back to work. In my last tourney of the evening, I was falling asleep at the keyboard. I donked out, jumped into bed, and slept for 2 1/2 hours.

Geeeeezzzzz.................

1 Comments:

Blogger MTC said...

Lightning!!!!!!! I go through those "funks" all the time. Half asleep at the keyboard and barely paying attention. I have been bored myself and I cut my play back bigtime. Sometimes I don't play until the OPT game at night. Good luck Bud.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home